the Intrepid Fiberwizard

adventures in spinning, knitting, gardening and life

Thursday, July 6, 2006

Still here

I've been settling back in after our hectic week towards the end of June, and honestly, avoiding the computer altogether. - not such a good blogging story, but it's honest.
The fiber dyeing continues, the spinning wheel is turning along, the socks samples are being knit, and the clients are getting seen at the office. That pretty much fills most my hours these days.

I'm counting the days until our once-a-year vacation... only 4 more to go.

Here's something beautio-mous to enjoy with your eyes. - a recent sunset view from our deck. sorry about the scratch on the film, the processor kinda blew it - but you still get the idea.
there will be knitting content soon.

9 Comments:

At July 6, 2006 at 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just breathtaking!!

Take some time to enjoy that sunset, will ya?

We'll wait!!

 
At July 6, 2006 at 6:49 PM, Blogger sheep#100 said...

Beautiful sunset!

 
At July 7, 2006 at 3:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, that's beautiful! Sock yarn colors, perhaps?

 
At July 7, 2006 at 4:44 AM, Blogger I need orange said...

If you want to email me a big version of gorgeous sunset pic, I'll be glad to photoshop the scratch off.

The resulting image won't be good enough for a poster, but will be plenty good enough for a 4x6....
(what I mean is -- the line where the scratch was might show in a bigger image, but is unlikely to in a smaller one)

vln@umich.edu

 
At July 7, 2006 at 4:55 AM, Blogger Carole Knits said...

Gorgeous photo.

 
At July 7, 2006 at 7:08 AM, Blogger Karen said...

I have been wondering where you were. Glad you are ok. :) Enjoy your vacation. Are you going anywhere? I am off in a couple of weeks...I cannot wait!

 
At July 7, 2006 at 8:22 AM, Blogger Miri Mack said...

Nice! It should be lovely weather up here for you :-)

 
At July 7, 2006 at 7:07 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Lovely sunset... Where are you off to for your vacation?

 
At July 10, 2006 at 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty! I keep repeating the same thing about my blogs' knitting content! Have a lovely vacation: if there isn't yarn there you are going, be sure to pack some. Even if you don't knit with it, it is a comfort just to know ti is there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home