the Intrepid Fiberwizard

adventures in spinning, knitting, gardening and life

Sunday, July 30, 2006

One Year Blog-iversary Contest


In a few days time, I will be celebrating my one year blog-iversary and I've decided to have a contest to thank all the people who read!
Contest Prize will be two skeins of Sock Hop Yarn in the colorway I Feel Good (but of course)








Contest Questions:
1.How many years have I been knitting and spinning? (and I don't count what I did as a child.. I mean how many years since I began for real)
2.What's my favorite spinning wheel?
3.How many colorways are there in pencil roving?
4.How many colorways are there in Sock Hop Yarn?

There's a few folks who know all the answers to these questions... so, just to make it fair - don't post your answers here... (I'll erase them so as not to give anyone else any hints:-) Send your answers to me in an email to teyani AT crownmountainfarms DOT com.
I will collect all the names of people who answer correctly and then draw the winners from a hat.

*Grand prize will be 2 skeins "I Feel Good" Sock Hop Yarn
*runner up will receive a 10% discount off selected products from our website


Contest runs from July 30th to August 3th - just 5 days to send in your answers.

Does this sound like fun? Please join in!

I have totally enjoyed this year of blogging. It began on a whim, suggested by our webmaster. She said to me " You know, Teyani, you might enjoy writing a blog." I laughed and said... who would read it?! I had no idea......
below are the stats from my blog (and note that I didn't even add a stat counter for the first few months) who would have thought!
thank you all - I look forward to chatting with you for many more years.

695484.United States

87210.Canada

820.United Kingdom

710.Australia

530.Belgium

340.Germany

310.France

210.Netherlands

210.Japan

120.Denmark

110.Finland

100.Ireland

80.Sweden

80.Norway

80.Unknown-

70.Taiwan

70.Italy

60.New Zealand

50.Turkey

50.Costa Rica

50.Argentina

40.Switzerland

40.Portugal

30.Austria

30.Latvia

20.Korea, Republic Of

20.Mexico

20.Hong Kong

20.United Arab Emirates

20.Romania

20.South Africa

20.Iceland

10.Singapore

10.Malaysia

10.Solomon Islands

10.India

10.MalaysiaMalaysia

9 Comments:

At July 30, 2006 at 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrat on your blogiversary!! It has been such a pleasure to meet you and get to know you better!!

 
At July 30, 2006 at 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy blogiversary!! looking forward to the next year of knitting and spinning

 
At July 30, 2006 at 5:29 PM, Blogger Wendy Stackhouse said...

Congratulations! And I already entered...

 
At July 30, 2006 at 6:46 PM, Blogger sheep#100 said...

Congrats!
I'd've entered but I am swimming through sock yarn to get to my bedroom door these days...

 
At July 30, 2006 at 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! And Happy Blogaversary! I will do some research and then enter. =) Tomorrow, tho, right now I am so sleepy.

 
At July 31, 2006 at 7:49 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

Congrats! I can't believe it's been a year already!

 
At July 31, 2006 at 12:57 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Doesn't time fly when you're having fun? :) Happy Blogiversary!

 
At July 31, 2006 at 1:45 PM, Blogger Miri Mack said...

Congrats, Teyani. I've enjoyed reading your blog immensely. :-)

 
At August 2, 2006 at 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your year anniversary! I just found you courtesy of Yarn Aboard, so I know no answers to any of your questions. But looking at that yarn, I wish I did!

Your secret swapper,

XXXX

 

Post a Comment

<< Home