the Intrepid Fiberwizard

adventures in spinning, knitting, gardening and life

Thursday, December 29, 2005

four kittens...


A Joyous New Year to all!
Here's the photo of our four kittens all enjoying each other over Christmas. They joined our family last August .
two belong to my daughter and two to us.
They were a delight over Christmas weekend, and they frolicked and played joyfully together. more pictures to follow.
This is a picture of them enjoying one of their christmas presents... a swirling ribbon toy. We were lucky to catch all four in one place together!

4 Comments:

At December 30, 2005 at 3:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

What a sweet-looking pack of kittens! I'm looking forward to more pictures. I hope the New Year brings you much joy and peace, Teyani. I enjoy reading your blog, and I'm always touched by your encouraging comments to mine. Now that someone has dared to utter the name of That Wheel I Want, I guess I'll have to tell my friend I'll buy it... :)

 
At December 30, 2005 at 3:51 PM, Blogger Kim said...

The kittens are adorable! How on earth do you keep them straight?

 
At December 30, 2005 at 5:56 PM, Blogger Teyani said...

ahhhh - the kitties...
we figured out which was which this time because one of my daughters kittens was a boy (that one was easy) and the other of hers had already been spayed ! It'll be harder next time after mine have been spayed as well. We're thinking maybe color-coded collars... Hah!

 
At January 1, 2006 at 7:15 AM, Blogger Miri Mack said...

So cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home