the Intrepid Fiberwizard

adventures in spinning, knitting, gardening and life

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Wizardly Deeds


The wizard has left the building.
Shall return May 1st or 2nd - there's a big fiber weekend coming up
Seattle Knitter's Expo

and What's this????.......
hmmm, could be the wizard is cookin' up somethin' more?...... could be another visual 'hint' about the yarn contest? (see my post on 4/19 if you don't already know what this is)
The wizard will reveal the contest winner May 1st or 2nd.

5 Comments:

At April 26, 2006 at 9:41 AM, Blogger sheep#100 said...

It's so pretty - glad I entered. :o)

 
At April 26, 2006 at 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lordy, lordy, I love that color!

It's hand dyed, it's sock yarn, it's fingering weight! Probably Merino. Other than that, I'm stumped!

Inspiration help me, I'm desperate here!

 
At April 26, 2006 at 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lOVE LOVE this yarn you are knitting that sock with! You must tell us what it is!

have fun at the fair!

 
At April 26, 2006 at 4:48 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I so suck at this contest. *sigh*

Have a fun fibery weekend!

 
At April 29, 2006 at 6:29 AM, Blogger Miri Mack said...

I'm glad that I am not the only one mystified but so tempted by this wonderful yarn ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home