the Intrepid Fiberwizard

adventures in spinning, knitting, gardening and life

Saturday, October 8, 2005

Silly questions flying around blog-land

Someone sent me this list of questions, and I kept resisting playing this crazy blog game, but finally I dove in. I saw a friend's blog the other day, and she'd answered these same goofy questions.. I realized I actually enjoyed reading her answers - the crazy things you'd NEVER ask someone...

Those pesky questions …

1. What is your occupation? Mental health therapist

2. What color is your underwear? pink

3. What are you listening to right now? The purring of my kittens

4. What was the last thing you ate? Comfort food- meat loaf and mashed potatoes

5. Do you wish on stars? always

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? purple

7. How is the weather right now? Perfect autumn, crisp 65 degrees, sunny with great clouds

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My dear friend Alta

9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Of course, or I wouldn’t do this silly test!

10. How old are you today? myob

11. Favorite drink? Coffee

12. Favorite sport to watch? football

13. Have you ever dyed your hair? The better question would be when did I last NOT dye my hair!

14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? No, not if I can help it

15. Pets? Hmmm, indoors: 2 kittens; outdoors: 1 cat, 46 goats and sheep

16. Favorite month? September

17. Favorite food? chocolate

18. Favorite day of the year? thanksgiving

19. What do you do to vent anger? Go for a walk and stomp my feet

20. What was your favorite toy as a child? A doll I named Annie

21. Fall or Spring? Fall

22. Hugs or kisses? From whom..? that would determine the answer

23. Cherry or Blueberry? Neither; then again if we’re talking jam, then it would be strawberry-rhubarb

24. When was the last time you cried? When my cat Gracie died


25. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, fiber and more fiber, a bag of beads and my 35mm camera

26. Who is the friend you have had the longest? MaryBeth

27. What did you do last night? Spun some Chasing Rainbows Dyeworks Bombyx merino in colorway Juniperberry… hard to stop and go to sleep

28. Favorite smell? Homemade bread baking

29. What inspires you? Colors, deep and rich

30. What are you afraid of? Not too much actually, you get old, you get less fearful.

31. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? The WORKS

32. Favorite dog? labradors

33. Number of keys on your key ring? Which key ring?! I have three – car, house and office.. each have about 3 keys on them

34. How many years at your current job? 23 years, but I’ve done other jobs as well as this one during the past 15 years.

35. Favorite day of the week? Sunday – usually I play.

36. How many states have you lived in? 10

2 Comments:

At October 9, 2005 at 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teyani - love your latest post. Mighty helpful to your gift elf!

 
At October 9, 2005 at 12:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I loved reading your answers -- it's nice to be able to get to know you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home