the Intrepid Fiberwizard

adventures in spinning, knitting, gardening and life

Sunday, October 9, 2005

Tah-Dah

Hello to all you sweet people who have emailed me asking to see the finished sweater!
Well - here it is!
I've already worn it - and enjoyed it thoroughly!- my husband wanted to take a photo of me wearing it, but I'm not much into posing . call me shy. It's delightful to wear, loose fitting, and sort of flowing.. great with jeans or that deep green velvet skirt that I love. It is definately my favorite sweater of all my current ones!
I ended up sewing the inside of the sleeves together with one of the dark green and blue glitter yarns - at least I had enough of my hand spun to finish the sleeves.
The buttons were the original inspiration for this gem.. some of my favorite Raku buttons from Rama.
Today was spent spinning and doing a photo shoot with our webmaster. We got a whole new bunch of buttons that we'll be adding to our site within a week.. hurray!

2 Comments:

At October 10, 2005 at 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Teyani! Your cardi is beautiful!! Thank you for sharing.

 
At October 11, 2005 at 5:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful sweater! And thank you for your sweet comment. You don't know how much I needed it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home